LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big, Bad Baby

robert_dl

" have been married for two years. My husband and I want to try different things in the bedroom, but we're having a problem getting started. He has this fantasy of being treated like a baby. Do you know of a place in Toronto where we can go to observe this kind of treatment? We have also tried the submissive and dominant roles. My husband likes to be the submissive and me the dominant. I am having a problem knowing how to get started with that. Would you also know somewhere that we can go to observe this type of behaviour? SARAH "

and the response :

"At Patricia Marsh's dungeon, Lady Lilith says that while they don't have a nursery facility, they do service AB (adult baby) clients. "We have adult diapers available, some frilly stuff from the cross-dressing room, stuffed toys, and there is a cute puppy running around to play with." Home sweet home.

I also found some local AB communities, one of which posts at http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/ontariodiapercommunity. They really live the life, meeting at restaurants like McDonalds' or The Pickle Barrel) and then shopping at Toys R Us, while discretely passing around adult diapers for accidents. I may be totally out of line here, but I get the feeling that meeting other adult babies in such a pre-established social setting is not the way to inspire intrigue.

Patricia Marsh's dungeon does not offer classes in AB training or dominance and submission per se, but they frequently conduct sessions with couples, instructing female partners in the art of domination. "Personally, I enjoy teaching a woman how to perform," says Lilith. "A lot of these sub husbands really put on the pressure, which isn't right. I like to try to really get the woman to take control. To treat her partner like a real submissive and not just a pushy bottom." Cost for these scenarios will run you around $250 to $300 an hour. Have a look at Mistress Marsh's spectacular torture chamber at www.patriciamarsh.com, or give her a call at 416-963-9871. If privacy is of no concern and you have the proper apparel, then keep your eyes open for the various monthly fetish parties that take place in Toronto. "

Sasha's love bites - Eye weekly 05 June 2003

Full article available at : http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_06.05.0.../lovebites.html

Archived