LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parsley: A Great Diuretic

Diaper Lover Pro Tip: (sort of) :D

I have days where I will decide to wear all day and night. It's an all or nothing thing for me. When I do decide to wear I try to make it so I have to pee as much as possible. The problem is avoiding overhydration, even minor overhydration. After researching diuretics I found a great alternative to pills and coffee. (I can only drink one cup of coffee before getting a stomach ache and twitchy).

The solution for me is Parsley Tea. It's a strong diuretic and is full of antioxidants and vitamins. (I will seriously have to pee non stop after drinking it especially when I drink a lot of water beforehand.) It also tastes geat especially with a green tea bag mixed in. It doesn't have a strong taste so people who don't really like tea might enjoy it. In fact, before I tried this I didn't like tea. I was surprised to find that it didn't taste too bad and helped me acquire a taste for green tea.

I strongly recommend the occasional diaper wearer to try this.

Another good tea is 'dandylion' tea,...AKA "piss the bed' tea :roflmao: I havn't tried it but according to stories it is a strong diuretic as well. Green tea is awesome stuff. Good for an energy boost with out the crash of caffine....(it has ginsing instead)

I'm 'trying' to get away from caffine and such and to more 'natural' things, so I might try these 2. I havn't tried the danyloin tea as I forgot about it and din't want to spend anything on my 'fetish' that I didn't need.

Hmmm..ths might also help with the bedwetting mission.....Hmmmmmm..

good luck!