LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing/ wetting without diapers

As a sentence on my previous posts, When I first realized that there was something different about me, It had nothing to do with diapers. At least not the start.

See, when I first entered middle school. It may even have been a little bit before that. I'm not exactly sure on the time, But I definitely know it was somewhere between late elementary school and early middle school. li had this urge to wet my pants. There were times that I would do this and then hide the wet cloths behind my bed. Not exactly sure why it just felt good. So my initial fixation was not on diapers themselves. It was the feeling of wetting myself. For some reason this was the only I could, achive an erection ( Sorry, not trying to be too descriptive.)

As I naturally progressed I decided to one day try messing. I like to the feelings that as well. I don't do it often, the majority of the time it is lived out in a fantasy in my mind. I guess I'm not sure what my question is, I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or can give me some insight.

As I've said before, this website is really giving me a chance to Explorer part of myself that I thought for years was wrong. A part of myself that I hated. Even a part of myself that I tried to deny. So thanks again for the amazing community you all have provided me.

I had pretty much the same experience with wetting and eventually messing my regular clothes starting at about the same age. Never understood why I liked it, especially the messing part (although I've mostly given up the messing as I've gotten older). Although a difference is that it wasn't sexual for me.

Another difference, though, is that I didn't get into diapers until I was well into my 40s and stumbled across this site. I've always liked wetting myself, don't know why, don't worry about it, do it when I can get away with it, and diapers made it possible to wet myself more often. Though now I am indeed hooked on diapers, which I didn't initially expect.

Yea, I go a long time with out wetting or messing myself. It is sexual for me because the end reslt is erection.,(You know). After I finish I always feel horrible. To be honest, I actually don't think I will mess often. Too much work and the clean up sucks. But it is like when I am messing myself I am in a totally different place. I see myself as a kid.

Thanks

There's probably the stigma about it that you were raised with to overcome, but there's really no reason to feel horrible about it. It doesn't harm you. It doesn't harm anyone else. And, thanks to the internet and now YouTube, we know a lot of others are into just about anything we can come up with.

Yea, I agree. For me personally, I could see myself messing myself on a less frequent basis just because the result is not fun to clean up. If I could find diapers I think I would wet them at least at night.

I've tried it before, but you really need to be in a basement or on a non-carpeted floor. The cleanup takes too long, so I just prefer to use diapers.