LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Hypnosis Cds

hi guys, has anyone tried the dpf hypnosis cds at all? if so do they work or not...its alot of money to spend and i want to make sure they will work before buying them

cheers

stay diapered

Careful now...all i can say is waste of money, not that i bought /have listened to/will listen to one.

Now there are people on here who will say they wo*k, it wo*ked wonders for me etc etc. But some people would have us believe they are superman.

thats it im not sure if i belive it or not, ive tried the socalab one...which does work in some respect, it relaxes you and makes it easier to pee but i havent lost bladder control yet, however i dont use it enough i suspect. has anyone on here actualy tried it then and had sucess, or has bought the cd and it hasnt worked?

thats it im not sure if i belive it or not, ive tried the socalab one...which does work in some respect, it relaxes you and makes it easier to pee but i havent lost bladder control yet, however i dont use it enough i suspect. has anyone on here actualy tried it then and had sucess, or has bought the cd and it hasnt worked?

It wo*ked for me everytime i hear a horn now i run about clucking like a chicken..............cluck..cluck cluck..

Damn horn at the local factory sorry about that..now where was i oh yes

It's obvious i made it up ..it was a story things like "now i run about like a chicken..cluck.cluck" or "everytime she says my name i regress to a 2 year old...........ahdhaskhdklhqwehqwe". Lets admit it that only happens in stories

I did buy the 4-set DPF hypno CDs: Level 4, solo baby, Always Wet, and it did work, but it takes time and repetition. And it takes willingness to be able to accept the suggestions. Some people aren't open to suggestion like others, and thus it won't work. But yes, they do work for those that go along with it.

I did buy the 4-set DPF hypno CDs: Level 4, solo baby, Always Wet, and it did work, but it takes time and repetition. And it takes willingness to be able to accept the suggestions. Some people aren't open to suggestion like others, and thus it won't work. But yes, they do work for those that go along with it.

i aggree with this statement 100%, i orderd dpf tapes and with the corect mindset, and giving it like 6-8 months of lissning to everynight, i now soak my diapers whille im asleep and dont realise it. i also didnt want to wet when im not diaperd and told my self that, so far i have only wet while diaperd

I bought one of the bed wetting tapes and I got it to work for me eventually. However after it finally worked, I decided I didn't want to continue doing it, since the diaper leaked a lot. Now that I am older (this was close to 8 years ago now) and I have access to better diapers I have considered trying again.

It *can* work but it takes time and you have to really want to do it, not just think you want to do it.

Mr. Otter

If you really want to, you can do it without the tapes. It is your state of mind that will tell your body what to do. I have trained myself to wet while asleep, but only when in diapers.

I bought the DPF cd about 5, 6 years ago, and I still can not wet while a sleep I also bought the Socal cd and that did not work either, but I have found out also that it is a mid set I took me several mother to be able to be sitting or driving and wet while in a diaper and just now after like 10 years of my diaper fetish can I wet while laying down I my sell would like to wet while a sleep and maybe some day I will get there.