LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love Yourself

(i decided to repost this here, I think it's more appropriate here)

Sexuality is a very scary thing for most people (I'm trying to overcome it on myself) but it's really just a very natural and wonderful thing once you think about it. Ask anyone their fetish (when nearly all of our population has one) they'll be shy to give it out, which is unfortunate but we have to accept that we're afraid.

For all of you who find happiness and bliss and feel as if all their life problems have been washed away temporarily and find themselves in a state of ecstasy when using diapers or participating in adult baby play. You should feel very honoured and be very happy to have that gift of ecstasy. If your sexuality is about you and in no way harms anyone then there

People can be surprisingly open-minded about sexuality, including diaper fetishes. It's simply a matter of the company you keep. But it is true, if you're friends are kinky - they're not going to take issue with you being kinky either.

People can be surprisingly open-minded about sexuality, including diaper fetishes. It's simply a matter of the company you keep. But it is true, if you're friends are kinky - they're not going to take issue with you being kinky either.

that's true. I have only told one friend and she has a huge interest in fetishes and psychology so she was very understanding.

As far as anyone else they are welcome to know if they ask and if they call me a freak and turn away, then they are not your friend in the first place.