LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training

Guest Melanie_B

Guest Melanie_B

Hi,

My daddy of 12 months has decided that he wants to give me a real toddler experience and potty train me. I am not completely incontinent, but wearing nappies has made me extremely slack with managing my potty habits. I have no need to 'hold it' so I don't now.

I have never been potty trained before, so I have no idea what to expect, can anyone give me some advice on what might happen?

Do you get extra punishments during potty training?

Thanks,

Mel

Somehow I don't see potty training as part of the ABDL scene ;) In fact, it seems being against that might be the only other thing which applies to all of us, the wearing of diapers being the only other thing we all have in common :blush: Were my partner want to potty train me they would be on a life-long losing streak till they gave up or left :lol: Who needs potty training when there are diapers to handle these things with? :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest Melanie_B

I told daddy I don't want to do it but he said I have too. I'm sitting on the couch with these stupidly thin cloth training panties just knowing I'm going to ruin them and the furniture! Part of me wants to just be really immature and wet without trying to go potty and just make a mess, but I'm a little scared of my punishment if I do. Do I try to obey daddy or just be me and be a baby?

• 2 weeks later...

I think potty training, the concept at least, is very very cute! To have your caretaker take you away from playtime at regular moments. Maybe even forced to use a plastic potty in the middle of a room. Praise for a successful trip to the potty and punishment for not quite making it in time. It's all an adorable idea and I personally would love to play it out one day.