LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Your Little Call You?

• 1 month later...

Well, the majority of my babies call me mommy. I would love to be able to change my legal name to mommy if they would let me ha ha. My one baby call me Mama, and my baby daughter call me Mama mama especially when she was about to squirter love juice and her diaper.

My little one calls me Mommy when we do age play. I don't recall there ever being any discussion of it, actually- it just happened. I love it.

If one of us was uncomfortable with Mommy/Mama/etc, my next choice would be to have me "babify" my first name, like if I was a much older sister or a stepmother. Plus, I find baby pronunciations adorable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm you need something that can convey the feelings that you have when you're regressing back to that age. Since you have some issues with your mother I say make up a word. Try to find something that sounds how you feel. I know that sounds strange but it can be very effective since the word has no direct meaning and only takes on feelings that you have yourself. I've used that technique before with some pretty good success.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikos Tay

I'll call my daddy for "Miko" that actually means daddy... in my invented language! :P

Mommy.... eh, idk it'll just be mommy I suppose.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

I address my wife as Mommy. She has highly developed maternal instincts and I look to her as my mother figure. It's natural for me to address her as Mommy and she has asked me not to address her by her 1st name.