LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Sissy Dresses For Sale

I have three adult baby sissy dresses for sale all brand new. Selling each one for $75 dollars or best offer plus shipping if needed. One dress is red velvet and satin, one dress is pink and white, and one dress is white and baby blue and also comes with matching diaper cover. Email me here or sissyraelene@gmail.com for photos or into to purchase as photos are too big to place in this ad.

You could put the pics on Picasa (a Google service you should have access to, given you have a Gmail account) and then link them here by right-clicking the image from Picasa and selecting "Copy" and then selecting the text box here, right clicking, and selecting "paste"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I dont know how to use that picasa site properly and would be a lot easier if any one wants pictures of the dresses or to purchase any or all of them they can just reach me here and I will send them the info.

• 1 month later...

I really need to sell these three adult baby sissy dresses as soon as possible or before!!! I will sell them for $130 dollars plus shipping for all three at once or can sell one at a time. If interested or want pictures of the three dresses please contact me here with your email address and I will get back to you asap.