LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Mommy Opinions

Hi there, I'm brand new to all of this. I have had a diaper fetish since I was young though. I recently told my gf about my diaper desires, I was so so scared. The best thing is she was interested in knowing about it. and I even wrote a few fantasy stories for her to read. She told me she in a way liked the idea of it all. she said it would me a power trip to force me into diapers, my fantasy. I got my wish, we had a little diaper fun. the thing is i left out a part of my fantasy is being made to mess my diapers, and well humiliated in them. So my question is how do I go about bringing up this part in my fantasy without her getting completely turned off an disgusted? Please reply...sincerely Goodbabyboyy19

just be open to her, don't try to hide anything! my fiancée almost wanted to hide that little information of wearing diapers and stuff from me had not his former girlfriend not said anything. now that he has known for a while that I know about him wearing them, he is more open but still scared about sharing it with me a little, just like I am sorta nervous about it as well. lol. but chin up and talk to her, if she's interested this far and is choosing to wear them as well, then talk to her about the pooping and if she doesn't want to have any part of it then fine, just keep doing what you guys are doing already. i'm a girl and I just want him to open with me and if you trust her you should be too. GOOD LUCK!