LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Used A Funnel For Temporary Incontinence

Hey everyone, tried something new thought I'd share.

So I've put oatmeal in my diaper for the feeling (without all that usual negative stuff that comes with messing) before and thought maybe an oatmeal enema?

To get it in i used a funnel and squeeze bag, which obviously would be easier with an weekends bag, buy i don't have one!

Anyways i decided to cut the funnel down, so that i could leave it in, which surprisingly it stayed in with no problem. Now i had myself essentially a butt plug with a hole in it. The first try I made the oatmeal too runny, and as soon add the funnel was in it all poured into my diaper immediately.

The second time was much better, i kept the oatmeal a little thicker, still fairly runny though. Immediately after putting the funnel in, it started to slowly ooze out into my diaper, keep in mind it was enough oatmeal to fill a large sandwich bag.

What surprised me most was what happened next, over about the next 30 minutes i would just occasionally feel more ooze into my diaper. Then about 3 or 4 times it actually felt as though i was pushing a whole load out, but i want pushing at all!

It was definitely fun watching tv not paying attention while my diaper erupted.

I'll definitely be doing this again, might try a salt water flush with the funnel in to see how that works, although it was nice having no smell and a very easy clean up.

HuggiBaby

• Like 1

Hey everyone, tried something new thought I'd share.

So I've put oatmeal in my diaper for the feeling (without all that usual negative stuff that comes with messing) before and thought maybe an oatmeal enema?

To get it in i used a funnel and squeeze bag, which obviously would be easier with an weekends bag, buy i don't have one!

Anyways i decided to cut the funnel down, so that i could leave it in, which surprisingly it stayed in with no problem. Now i had myself essentially a butt plug with a hole in it. The first try I made the oatmeal too runny, and as soon add the funnel was in it all poured into my diaper immediately.

The second time was much better, i kept the oatmeal a little thicker, still fairly runny though. Immediately after putting the funnel in, it started to slowly ooze out into my diaper, keep in mind it was enough oatmeal to fill a large sandwich bag.

What surprised me most was what happened next, over about the next 30 minutes i would just occasionally feel more ooze into my diaper. Then about 3 or 4 times it actually felt as though i was pushing a whole load out, but i want pushing at all!

It was definitely fun watching tv not paying attention while my diaper erupted.

I'll definitely be doing this again, might try a salt water flush with the funnel in to see how that works, although it was nice having no smell and a very easy clean up.

HuggiBaby

How in the world did you manage to keep from exspelling the funnel?

Was it not uncomfortble when you sat down?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...