LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Into Ones Self As An Abdl

So recently my gf/mommy has taken more of an initiative with my abdl side. I don't know why I just noticed she has. I'm diapered most nights for bed, wether I fall asleep before her and wake up later in a fresh diaper (I'm a very heavy sleeper and actually carry on conversations whit her that I don't remember when I wake up) or she gets out my diaper and tells me I'm getting it. After a long night at work and an early morning shift today she felt I needed my diaper so she sent me off this morning in a fresh diaper and told me I better come home in it so no changing!!

She has also taken the role of mommy with regular spankings and corner time when I'm misbehaving. When she wants to be in charge I automatically get diapered in a flash and I find out what I did wrong. I think she is enjoying the power she has and has said that I'm a tuff guy on the outside but only she knows I'm a little boy within.

I make sure to take care of her whenever possible by doing the dishes or whatever else needs done along with spoiling her rotten financially. So I'm pretty sure out relationship is equal. I don't mind doing things like that because she spoils by indulging my diaper side.

The point of this post which had now gotten sidetracked is that you never really know what you are really "into" until you fully indulge yourself. Before all this started I was a strict DL I was never interested in being an AB. Now while I can still indulge my diaper side as a DL (such as work) I imediatley switch back into baby mode when we are home alone. I honestly think I enjoy it more than I did being a strickt DL!!

Now to the question part of the obcenley long post. Has anyone else their S/O taking this sort of change? If so what comes next or at least what came next for you? We're you ever sent to work diapered? Did that continue?

Guest diaperj71

Well as a DL myself, I can say that many girls who I've been with have taken the diaper thing and crossed over into AB territory. It totally makes sense and I have actually enjoyed some of the moments. I've never been sent to work in a diaper but I've been bottle fed, babytalked to, read stories etc. Although it isn't something I need or want-I have to say I don't hate it :) the way I see it, if it helps them comprehend the fact I'm wearing diapers, then I can roll with it. It makes sense that someone who knows nothing about a DL would link a diaper to other baby activities/ things and incorporate them when "playing". Hopefully they were enjoying it to some extent as well..

So recently my gf/mommy has taken more of an initiative with my abdl side. I don't know why I just noticed she has. I'm diapered most nights for bed, wether I fall asleep before her and wake up later in a fresh diaper (I'm a very heavy sleeper and actually carry on conversations whit her that I don't remember when I wake up) or she gets out my diaper and tells me I'm getting it. After a long night at work and an early morning shift today she felt I needed my diaper so she sent me off this morning in a fresh diaper and told me I better come home in it so no changing!!

She has also taken the role of mommy with regular spankings and corner time when I'm misbehaving. When she wants to be in charge I automatically get diapered in a flash and I find out what I did wrong. I think she is enjoying the power she has and has said that I'm a tuff guy on the outside but only she knows I'm a little boy within.

I make sure to take care of her whenever possible by doing the dishes or whatever else needs done along with spoiling her rotten financially. So I'm pretty sure out relationship is equal. I don't mind doing things like that because she spoils by indulging my diaper side.

The point of this post which had now gotten sidetracked is that you never really know what you are really "into" until you fully indulge yourself. Before all this started I was a strict DL I was never interested in being an AB. Now while I can still indulge my diaper side as a DL (such as work) I imediatley switch back into baby mode when we are home alone. I honestly think I enjoy it more than I did being a strickt DL!!

Now to the question part of the obcenley long post. Has anyone else their S/O taking this sort of change? If so what comes next or at least what came next for you? We're you ever sent to work diapered? Did that continue?

She enjoys it because when I am in diapers she has total control I can always say no but I usually don't. There are things I want like bottles and onesies that she just isn't ready for yet but I'm hopeful!!