LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena M4's With Either Plastic Or Cloth

Amyuser

Believe it or not, abuniverse.com is much cheaper, even with shipping costs. Right now, 10% off 58.22 and with coupon code disposable15 another 15% off brings it to 43.67. One case shipped is about $11 but continues to get cheaper the more you order. 4 cases it's about $49 a case shipped or just one case is about $55 after shipping. Check em out. Use coupon codes with them always!!

Just checked 5 cases maxes out the shipping savings at 80% off. Price per case shipped to me anyway is just over $46. Yeah, it's $231 for 5 cases but its not like I'm not gonna use em!

Hell Yeah Drew thats a damn nice price thats like 1.10 per diaper which is fantastic, you can never be to rich ,you can never have to many Low Cost/Free Premium Diapers, thats 210 Abenas locked and loaded ready to wear.

I would do that without a first thought let alone a second thought but when i order i order them to meet me at the Friend's house or Hotel i'm staying at so i do not have to

The Diaper "super" store has been around forever. The owner had/has a reputation of being a creep, and the prices are expensive. They used to have a physical store in a mall in Alexandria, but apparently no longer do. That said, they were an option for discreet shipping back in the day when options were limited.

Case of 42 is $60 with free shipping at xpmedical.com. I only mention them because I have been buying from them for over 8 years without a single problem. 'Gary' at XP is a really professional and nice guy, and they get their orders out the door fast (with FedEX tracking none the less). Just wanted to mention them because they are a really good source for plastic backed M4's, and we all know how great those are. :cookiemonster:

• Like 1

I've been quite pleased with XP Medical. As for the Abena plastic backs - I was happy with them for the last few years, but with the cases I ordered last summer not only did the diapers feel cheaper, a number of them had pinhole leaks, a problem I'd never had with Abenas before.

Abenas were my go to diaper for years but now with all the options like bambino, ABU, and the others I'm kinda over Abenas. The stuffing falls apart way too quickly with them.

Same here. I switched to the all white Bambinos but I add one of Abena's large insert pads to make the diaper thicker. The pad actually helps prevent the stuffing from falling apart so fast.