LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom To Mom Easy Sleeps (Store Brand Sleep Pants)

So just out of curiosity, I went and bought a pack of Mom to Mom Easy Sleeps underpants at my local Safeway. With the exception of Goodnites, I havent been able to fit into none of the competitors with 125+ lbs sleep pants, but at worse, I can use them with stuffers under my other diaper. I bought a pack of the girls L/XL. (Oddly, no boys Easy Sleeps, but plenty of packs for girls.) I am very impressed with the sides. I've had them on for almost an hour with no tearing. Too bad it looks like a thong on me. Lol! Really can't test, it would definitely leak on me, but it seems like it might fit on someone with 32" waist. Wished it were bigger, because I like the designs. (I'm straight, but I will admit to rockin' girl's Goodnites every now and then.) Could be useful for others. :) Like 'em a lot! :D Too bad they don't fit as well as I would like. :(

K. Not quite an accurate assesment, but I decided to wet them. Wore them under a medium Attends to catch any leakage. It leaked as I figured it would. I'm liking this particular combo...may have to do it again.