LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Boy In Town

Welcome to DD, hope you manage to find some friends :) I'm (in some respects) new myself and hoping to do the same thing. Where abouts in the world are you out of curiosity? You should give them a try, it's a completely different feeling in my opinion, from the pull up ones to the full taped diapers (my favourites personally) They have a far better hold from my experience, makes it a lot more relaxing to wear and use (if you use them in that manner) Anyway, enjoy your stay :)

I saw a post on your tumblr about adult diapers, and you have about the same size waist as myself. Ones I've personally found the more comfy (baring in mind I'm in the uk) are Tena slip maxi (in a small) and molicare super (small too) Abena abriform are similar too and have a small. (I have tried others but I forget their name, I'm not keen on the slip on and soft feel, it defeats the idea and feel for me) Boots (If you are uk) also now sell slip on adult diapers, soft waistbands but plastic front and tapes. There's lots of American brands I'd love to try, but under my situations I can only get away with ordering samples from eBay to my work.

• 3 weeks later...