LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am New To Having A Mommy And To This Site.

Hello I am new to this site as well as new to having a Mommy as I have been an AB/DL for quite some time but never had another to share it with. I now have someone special to share this with and I am unsure of how to go forward. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tanks for your time :baby_bath:

not exactly sure what you are looking for. I'm sure you have fantasized and imagined for a long time how a mommy would treat you and how you would act... so now, you need to talk with ur new mommy about her fantasies and ideas... and find activities etc... both of you have desired and go from there.....

There is no rule book or 'to do' list for this... each person likes different things done different ways....

Yeah, there's no right or wrong way.

Some like being completely in the role- as often as possible with their partner. Some like just peppering it into a relationship.

Some like being naughty, some nice.

Some like playing as an infant, others want more freedom of choice and decision- and want to be a bit older.

The best and most basic step is talking it out with your significant other. Seeing what he/she likes about it and knowing what you want. Obviously, since you've been 'into it' before you found her- you should know what part of the spectrum you fall into. Once you have all that cleared up, you might be able to ask us for advice on particular quirks about the AB world- like activities to do as an AB, or punishments, or ways to make bedtime fun. But you'll need to find out where she stands on control and care- since it is sorta up to her :P.