LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swamped Canoe

This happens to be a true story.

Not sure if this story belongs in ths part of the form, but its my firts time posting a story here and if its needs to be place somewhere else please let me know.

First off let me tell you that I have a couple of younger brothers who also enoy wearing diapers as we grew up on the farm.

One day I decided it would be a great day to take my canoe out for a ride on one of the local rivers that winds its way through a lot of woods and farm country.

I tied down the canoe to the top of my van, and headed to the river, once at the river a unloaded the canoe and tied it off to a tree so it would not float away, next I striped off my pants and slipped on a pair of swim shorts over my diapered bottom, put on an old pair of tennis shoes tossed by back pack in the canoe as it is used as my diaper bag and I never know when I will need to change my diaper, and let loose the rope and paddled up stream for a couple of hours, I figured I would be able to float back down with the river current to where my van was parked.

I was enjoying the day and on my return trip I had this wild idea to see if I could get one of my younger brothers who also like wearing diapers to actualy put on a diaper and float down the river with me.

Than I decided it would probly be better if I told him a lie to get him out here and once here I could convince him to also wear a diaper, as he was not much is letting on that he liked to wear diapers around others includeing myself even he knew I knew he wore diapers.

So I tied off my canoe about a mile up river from where my van was parked and wadded down river to my van. This river is very shallow and has a nice sand bottom, at its deapest point the water is only waiste deap which maked wadding in it easy even while diapered.

When I got to my van I had to change my water logged diaper, its a good thing I always keep a stash of diapers in my van for when I need to change.

After getting on a fresh diaper and back into my pants, I headed to my parents home a few miles away where my younger brother was staying at the time.

I get there and tell him that I had swampped my canoe on the river at the rapids and needed his help getting it out of the river.

He agrees to come help me pull my canoe from the river and we head back to the river in my van.

All the while we are headed to the river I notice him looking around my van and he spotted my stash of diapers, I see his eyes light up a bit and know full well it would not take much talking to get him into a diaper once we reached the river.

I park the van, and tell my brother the canoe is up by the rapids a mile up river, and we might as well walk up the river as its easyer than walking the wooded bank.

I go to remove my pants and put on my swim shorts and he sees I am wearing a diaper, again I can tell he is intrested in wearing one and say to him, if you want to you can put one of mine on and tossed a diaper his way.

He did not say anything for a moment than asked where he was suppose to put on the diaper, I just said inside the van silly, I will waite by the river. He takes the diaper and strips off his pants and put on the diaper than puts his pants back on.

All the while he is doing this I am standing at the river bank, plotting my next move, when he joins me at the bank I say to him, you did not bring any shorts along, he replied he forgot.

I said well theres no sence in getting his pants wet he might as well leave them in the van, he lookd at me with a puzzled look and I just slipped out of my shorts standing there in only my diaper.

He was not sure what to do, so I said its not like anyone was going to see him in a diaper.

I went back to the van to toss my shorts inside, he finialy removed his pants and tossed them in the van also.

We went back to the river and I got into the water first, as the water was only knee deep at that point I said not to worry it dont get much deeper than this . He go into the water and we begain to walk up river to where my canoe was. As we aprroached the rapids the water was getting a bit deaper in the middle of the river and my diaper was submerged about half way, I look to see where my brother was and he was walking on the shallow side by the river bank. I asked him why he was walking in the shallow water, he just said he did not want to ruin the diaper by getting it wet, I laughed and said, mines already wet as I peeedin it just as we got into the water back at the van and I turned so he could see I had indeed wet my diaper. Then he asked if my diaper was soaking up and of the water I was walking in, I said no it was not as it fit tight enough not to let in any water around the leggs. This was a bit if a lie as there was water getting into my diaper but I did not want him to know just yet. As we rounded the bend to where the rapids where the water was now over the top of my diaper about mid chest high and my brother was still hanging along the bank where the water was only knee deep. I looked closely at his diaper and could tell he had not wet it yet and mine was soaking up river water very fast as I was holding the far side of my diaper open to allow the water to rush in, my brother could not see this from where he was and my diaper was completely soaked when we reached the rapids. He asked where abouts the canoe was, and I pointed to the far side of the river bank. He looked to where I was pointing and than got mad, he yelled at me, what the F### I thought you said you swamped the canoe and needed help getting it out of the river.

I started to laugh a bit and said to him, the only thing that is swamped is my diaper and if you are going to ride back down river you will have to come over to this side to get in the canoe.

The river was deep enough to completely cover his diaper as he crossed but it did not soak up much water as he also put it on tight enough to keep the water from leaking in.

He than asked me how it was my diaper had soaked up so much, and I told him how, I held open the side of my diaper allowing the water to rush in. He asked if my diaper was going to stay up with all the weight of the water it was carrying, I told him I had not lost a diaper yet that ws soaked this way. Just another white lie, as the more you walk around with a completely soaked diaper the more it droops and wants to fall off.

After he got to the side of the river the canoe was on he said watch this and turned so I could watch him wet his diaper.

When he was finished I said now don't you feel better now that you have wet your diaper.

Then I told him how I knew all along he was still wearing diapers and how I knew if I got him out here he would more than likely put on a diaper as long as I was wearing one at the time.

He laughed and said he figured something might be up when he saw my diaper stach in my van. I told him I left them out so he would see them and maybe aske if he could get one, and it worked as here he was standing on a river bank in nothing but a slitely wet diaper.

I than told him to follow me and we went above the rapids and I crossd the river slowly, about half way across I showed hin how I filled my diaper with water than walked back across to where he was. I said now watch this, and I proceeded up the sandy bank a few yards all the while my diaper slipping down from all the water it was carrying untill if finialy fell off.

More later, its quitting time here at work and I need to go home.

True story? Sounds like.

Here's an idea: any way we can have a separate forum for TRUE Stories / Experiences? Or maybe just tag the topics with the word TRUE? Fiction stories are fine and good, but I especially enjoy reading about other members' true life experiences and histories.

True story? Sounds like.

Here's an idea: any way we can have a separate forum for TRUE Stories / Experiences? Or maybe just tag the topics with the word TRUE? Fiction stories are fine and good, but I especially enjoy reading about other members' true life experiences and histories.

Yes this happens to be a true story.

When I get back to a computer I can finish it as useing my I phone takes to long.

• 2 weeks later...