LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

I am wearings a huggies pullup"Convertible" right now and its soaked , and poopy ,warm and nice. I think that im going to take a bath soon and put on night time huggies supream 6.

Guest Guest

I am wearing 1 molicare super plus L diaper and one XL diaper (i have to diapers on ) wich is very wet and i have messed in it 3 times i have been wearing it for 3 days i love it when i leak and get rash because it makes me cry and i love crying like a baby

Guest lil Stinkers

ya i wear the pampers and i usually take laxitives so my poo isnt hawd but ive been jus pooing as i go abd have to worry a bout some of my poo poo pushing out the side.. especailly when i wike to jump on my bum wen my mommy tickles me.... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Guest Guest

Wet and messy Abena X-Plus Medium. Got back from work and felt the urge so put on a nappy.

Bit later, needed to poo, so I figured I'd just let go. Must change soon, but enjoying the feeling right now.

Guest dwellerbaby

Depends overnite with cloth diaper over it with baby blue plastic panties and

blue onsie. Good to have dispos. diaper cause in the morning I poo in them

and enjoy it before my morning shower. I try to use them as they were mean't

to be used.

bye bye

Guest 1indiapers

Just got up and still wearing my Tena Slip Maxi which I allways wear to bed. It seems to be only a little wet, so I probably have not had too much bladderspasms this night.

Guest Guest_abbeygale_*

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

Me in Attends Special Care rite now and its rather wet. :lol: