LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone

cassyb16

I just registered on here and figured I would introduce myself a little. I just finished med school and am a forensic pathologist. That is a fancy way to say that I cut open dead bodies all day long. My fiancee and I have semi-recently been interested in diaper play and would like to explore this a little more. If anyone has any suggestions of what to try, I would lo e to hear them. Thanx :-)

• Like 1

Aloha Cassyb16!

I just want you to know that there are other over educated, licensed people on this site and in this community. I hold a master's in electrical engineering and a PE license in the state of Forida. Since I work as a federal civilian, it's okay that I hold my license in Florida even though I live and work in California now. I have also had a warant as an administrative contracting officer until taking this job in January and have a second undergraduate degree in applied mathematics.

One of the great things this site offers is the knowledge that you are not alone. There is at least one lawyer here and many of the site members are working and educated people. While you are the first female DL who is a physician I've seen here, there are other female DLs here (though most, like my wife, are AB/LGs) and other professionals. I hope you and your fiance (masculine version) enjoy DD.

E Com Mai!

Honu