LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper / Nappy Control

I can see how that could work in the short term. When i first stated needing diapers all the time i could have been Blackmailed and controled easily. But now It couldent at all. I have more control of my life being diaper dependent.

Guest Guest

i meant does anyone get controlled into diapers or nappies by there partners, as a means of control, a punishment, to keep there partners in line ???

I'm sure it is fun, to be made to wear a nappy / diaper whether you want to or not. Maybe i'm becomming more into the sub / dom role, who knows? All i do know is there must be more like me out there, so hurry up, if your like me then let me know. :thumbsup:

No,never been controlled with diapers.

Just done it to a lot of submissive women over the years.

I usually burn out on it after a few weeks tho-changing diapers too often does get old.

Guest nappyness447

are any of you controlled using diapers / nappies?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes, in controle but prefere just to let nature take control.... :D

I think that being made to wear a diaper is really fun !

I am not sure what you're saying though about not liking it.

I mean....is your partner forcing you into it...and you just don't want to do it ?

I mean if you're uncomfortable with it...then by all means stop doing it.

But I love to be forced into diapers...and the best is being naughty and spanked on the bum.

But like, I am not sure why you are complaining ?

Are you not getting any sexual satisfaction from it ?

• 2 weeks later...

i tried the domination thing on my partner this weekend,,, and yes it is so much fun,, there is a certain mind set for this sort of thing,,,it takes great trust in both people, and can be very rewarding,,,,,,,thanks to you i have a new thing to be into, and she thinks so too :thumbsup:

Guest Guest

heheheheee, im glad it worked for you digger.....im into it in a BIG way, i love being controlled in them, its so humiliating, and powerful.....such a turn on to be totally submissive and have no control, of what happens to you, or to be totally controlled with them. :angel_not:

ok bebytooth,,you asked for it,so here it is,,,,,,,,

a couple of friends of mine are going to do effective diaper domination on a willing

and interested woman, but she doesent know how its going to happen

we plan on giving her laxatives 24 hours before it begins, then she wil be picked up on a motorcycle and driven 9 hours while diapered and hand cuffed to the driver of the motorcycle she will also have been givin suppositories, and a lot of water. what she dosent know is that her care giver is a woman, and she is to be the only one to say what and how she does things. this training will go on for 4 days at a remote farm, with no access to the public. she will also be exposed to the rest of the quests tha will arive at the farm for the long weekend.

since this was brought to my attantion, the subject has been so excited as to when it will begin,, she cant wait.

i have also been told that she will be shown in public sometime during that weekend.

she will also be bound for the nights , and changed only by her care giver. she will not be allowed to have any type of sexual relief during this trip, ontill its over, then she can have the sexual encounter of her choice

hi babytooth,,,i was talking to a few people today,, and they suggested looking into the bd,sm sceen a little. so i have,, i'm going on line to see if i cant find a slave to either trade or purchase,, the past couple of days there has been a lot of hoplaa about this going around, and im going to look into it.

i'll keeep you posted,,,,,

and for everybody else im the same digger5861,, i had to reenter and it got all messed up so here i am digger58610 lol oh well

i went to hartford conn. today to meet a misstress and her slave,,, i must say that what i saw was so far out. as i first walked in to there home i was amazed at how "normal" everything seemed. we talked a while and had coffee,,we got to know eachother a bit,(we have mutual friends of course) so the conversation went well. the whole time i thought we were alone, we werent. her slave went about the home un noticed. the master herself was very poised, and friendly. then it was time,,,,,, i met one of her slaves, yes one of them. at the click of some device that she had on the table, the "slave" entered the room. she is a young woman ,,i would guess her to be around 25 t0 30 years old. she appeared to be well dressed, and pretty, with medium length brown hair. thintroductions began and ended. the master then instructed her to show her self to me, and that she may be sold to me, so she was told to do what i say so i could inspect her. she removed her hair,,it was a wig,,she was bald. i almost left. then she removed her clothing to reveil her belt restraints and the such. i asked her a question, and she was silent. her master said she could not talk on till her chores were done.what i saw next was wild!!!!! after an hour of haggiling like an arab trader, the slave came to the room were we were, and pointed to her crotch, the master said WHEN YUOR CHORES ARE DONE. the slave then wet her pants.

the short of it,,,, i bought her, and will take delivery of her in july