LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My 15 Stone Baby - Channel 4 (Uk) 10Pm 13Th December (Adult Babies)

My 15 Stone Baby - Channel 4 (UK) 10pm 13th December (adult babies)

My 15 Stone Baby w/t (1 x 60′) - A new film exploring the fascinating fantasy world of Britain’s ‘adult babies’ will expose and shed light on this secretive practice. This one off documentary reveals why some fully grown adults choose to embrace an alter ego that allows them to dress in a onesie, have their nappies changed and generally be cared for like a new born baby.

With access to adult babies who run or frequent ‘nurseries’ both in the UK and USA, the film explores the motivations behind their fetish, as well meeting the ‘mummies and daddies’ who tend to their needs.

Acutely aware that many will label them as perverse, sexual fetishists, or presume there is something sinister going on, they are keen to distinguish their behaviour as innocent role playing. Some simply yearn to be absolved of any of the responsibilities of modern life, and swapping taxes for toys and commuting for cuddles simply helps them relax. For many, this regression to babyhood, with all of the trappings of nappy changing and bottle feeding, is not about sexual kicks but about relinquishing control and escaping the pressures of being a grown-up.

Don't Miss It

https://sites.google.com/site/coochicoomagazine/

www.babyjunior.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't we want to just stay under the radar? Everyones so into getting accepted, which would be good, however we aren't too well known right now. If we just kept it under wraps we wouldn't have to worry about bad things happening to us as a result of being who we are.