LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sucking Whilst Asleep

dummysucker

I've been using a dummy/pacifier everynight now for years and the old problem of it falling out in the middle of the night has disappeared. I usually find that once it's in it stays in until I wake up. What I have started noticing lately is that I will generally wake in the middle of the night and the first thing I am aware of is that I'm sucking (a great feeling). My friend has also told me that I suck whilst I am asleep.

Has anyone experienced this? What do you think it is? Is it a natural reflex that has returned?

Guest jeff142

I dont find my self doing it allot well asleep, but its vary common for me to when i am watching tv or online and not even thinking about it.

Thar have been a few times i have done it well asleep but its not common

My girlfriend doesn't like to play baby, so she never uses a pacifier, but in the middle of the night when she wakes up just a bit to change positions or something she sucks a little bit (she's a heavy drooler ;)) and I find it soo cute!

I can sleep sucking a nuk5 but find that it makes my lips dry in the morning and after a few days just can't carry it on with it.

Normally fall asleep with it and it will still be in my mouth when I wake up, apperantly I suck a bit while I am asleep but mostly just suck it while I am falling sleep and if I wake up in the middle of the night.