LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

Hi Soph :) always nice to see new people come to DD and expand the community. there are tons of great and supportive people here, so dont worry about asking what you are interested in. well, Abena and Depends diapers are pretty absorbent, it depends on where you live that you can get a lot of variety when buying diapers. Hope you fit right in to the DD community :)

Yes, you'll have to order online for high capacity disposibles like Bambino, Dry 24/7 and Abena. Which is best? Well, that depends on how they fit you. None of these are really discrete and if you are just wearing at home, have you considered cloth diapers and vinyl waterproof pants? It's always your choice and I'm glad that you came here. Your questions are always welcome and I hope that you have fun here.

Aloha,

Honu

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Soph!

Welcome!

Personally, I feel the Dry 24/7 is the most absorbent brief. However, it really depends on the size of your waist, as many "premium" adult diapers do not fit people with a 29 waist or under, like bambino or dry 24/7. If you are slender, try an Abena S2, or Molicare. If you are a bit more "hippy", try the Bambino bellissimo and the Dry 24/7. I've tried just about every diaper in production, and in my opinion, the bambino bellissimo and the Dry 24/7 are the best/most absorbent briefs you can buy...short of the insanely expensive fabines.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! :)