LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had A Baby Moment This Morning

binky's rule

Currently, my diet is one of those meal shakes for breakfast & lunch, fruits and veggies for snacks and then whatever I want for dinner. I use baby bottles for the shakes as they are just the right size for mixing (8oz of milk and 1 scoop of powder) and shaking is easy to do. They are also easy to fit into an insulated lunch bag for meals on the go. I just unscrew the top and chug it.

This morning after I mixed the shake (still in my overnight diaper), I started staring at the bottle nipple (it's in place during the shaking). I could feel the strong desire to suck on it and drink from the bottle the way a baby would. I put the nipple in my mouth and immediately got weak in the legs. I sat right down (collapsed, really) on my diapered bottom, on the kitchen floor and started nursing from the bottle. I noticed I was holding it in both hands, just like a baby. I didn't stop until the bottle was empty. I wasn't trying to be a baby, I WAS a baby for those few moments. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Afterwards I got a paci and sucked on that while doing other things around the house.

Archived