LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder And Lotion

I love the smell of baby powder and lotion while im in diapers and i can smell it while when im in diapers with my clothes on. But my question is while not wearing how long does that smell stay in ur skin if ur not wearing or using it

I knew that was possible but i didnt know if it stayed in ur pores of ur skin for a while cause i read something on here talking about how the smell of poop attaches to things like pores on ur skin. Didnt know if the baby powder and lotion thing were like that to

Vinegar tends to neutralize smells, I think baking soda does too. If I've got powder/wipe smell on my hands and I need to go out (and don't really want people smelling it on me) I'll usually wash my hands in a bowl of water that has a little bit of vinegar. Gets the smell out pretty well.

The smell usually sticks around a whole day, though YMMV

You know...I like the smell of baby powder so much I used to wear womens deodourant that smelled like baby powder. I use it quite a bit in my diapers and I really can't smell anything after I've had the diaper off even for just a couple of hours....