LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey I'M Kelly

Hi everyone I'm Kelly and I do roleplay of a child around 10-13 years old.

I love to do baby sitting of roleplayer kids of all ages. I change diapers, give bottles, spoon feeding and basic baby care of boys and girls. I love to play inside and out in the yard.

Besides roleplay I like to talk about and write some stories involving diapers, wetting, and pooping.

Well hope I hope to make some friends and watch some kids, giggle. :girl_happy:

• Like 1

hiya welcome to the site and lifestyle padded rooms are on the right straight jackets are on the left enjoy your complimentary cupcake *sets cupcake on Little Kelly's head* and have fun! oh and if needed we do have helmets to keep people from licking the windows. They don't taste like snozberries, and just because windex is used on them apparently it doesn't keep people from streaking....

hiya welcome to the site and lifestyle padded rooms are on the right straight jackets are on the left enjoy your complimentary cupcake *sets cupcake on Little Kelly's head* and have fun! oh and if needed we do have helmets to keep people from licking the windows. They don't taste like snozberries, and just because windex is used on them apparently it doesn't keep people from streaking....

Who ever heard of a Snozz Berry!!

Giggglessss

*Cuddless*

Aloha Kelly! My wife and I moved from Tampa in February and we miss Florida very much. I hope you are enjoying Disney World as much as we did. Have you seen the new section in Fantasyland yet?

Happy Trails ya'll with Aloha,

Honu

Aiea, Tampa, Apple Valley