LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Crush On Miss Liz, And How My Mother Handled It. :)

Eir

Why Am I an adult baby? I have asked myself this many times, I think a lot of it has to do with the crush I had on my third grade babysitter. I was an eight year old boy who was very young for his age, behind socially, and getting extra help at school. My mothers friend had a daughter named Lizz. She was tall, a little chubby, had short curly blonde hair. She was beautiful and I wanted to spend all the time I could with her, and obey her exactly, as exactly as a little boy could, anyway. I am not sure if I tried to cuddle my face against her, which would not surprise me anyway. My mother and sister caught wind of this. I have a memory of a family dinner session. My mother, father, and sister were all seated, as was I. Mom and dad had something to do that night, and Miss Lizz would be coming over. I am not sure if Miss Lizz told my mom about my cute little boy crush, or if she caught wind of it herself. They started chanting, Timmy has a girlfriend, in this sing songy voice. I screamed, I protested that it was not true. I got teased past the point of turning beet red. I was so embarrassed, that I picked up a piece of tomato on my plate, and I threw it accross the table and watched it go splat! My mom told me that that was the most babyish thing she ever caught me doing.

Here's a question, why do y'all like diaper humiliation so much, what do you think caused it, and how would you react if your son had a crush on the babysitter?

Archived