LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dorm Room Tips

Hello everyone! I'm not sure whether this has been posted about before, but I'm going to go for it anyway.

I just moved into a dorm for college. I have a room mate, and all of my diapers/dl stuff in a locked drawer. I was just wondering if anyone has been in this situation or has any tips. I don't really want to give up diapers for 18 weeks until the term is over, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it.

Much appreciated, Koko

You're location says Eugene, OR., so I'm assuming this is UO? You're probably not going to get much privacy in a dorm, and if you do you'll still run the risk of your roommate coming home unexpectedly. Eugene is surrounded by forests and whatnot, why don't you go on a hike or something when you need some diaper time?

Keep an eye on Roomie's schedule - classes, job, meals, heading to the library to study, etc. - and how regularly he follows them. If he's fairly regular, you'll get some sense of when you can indulge.

But have a couple backup plans - if you like wearing diapers without pants, wear a bathrobe in case he returns unexpectedly. Know where there's a less popular bathroom should you need to change out. Keep some opaque plastic bags on hand to put them in before disposing of them - he can't see what's inside. Obviously don't dispose of them in your wastebasket - and probably not in the bathroom on your dorm floor.

Ahhh see, welcome to adulthood, where we learn to make sacrifces... as an adult we cannot always do what we want to do when we want. As an adult we sometimes have to forgo enjoyable experiences for the better of others.. such as a college roommate....

honestly, suck it up, don't wear when the roomie is there.. i.e. if you know they are gone home for the night than sure wear... but don't have a huge supply on hand... just a couple in that 'locked' drawere... which by the way may end up getting broken into... Holiday weekends are a good time to partake if your roomate goes home, either just stay one night extra than your roomate, or don't leave campus at all...

and get a bathrobe and use it everytime you go to the bathroom whether you are wearing or not.... this is so it doesn't stand out when you wear it to cover up a diaper.. its just who you are.... but it will help cover the diaper up when you go to change it... ALWAYS change in the dorm bathrooms so the room doesn't smell.. use a black trash bag to put the diaper in, tie it tight and than either drop in the bathroom trash or take out to the dumpster... remember to ALWAYS put your used diaper in a black trashbag tied tight 1. so people don't see whats in it and 2. because its curteous to the custodians.

But take the time to enjoy all aspects of college life, and forgo the diapers for a while.. you have got decades and decades to enjoy diapers... trust me... not doing it for a while will not kill you!