LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Wearer

Timmerg

Timmerg,

It's just a diaper. You get some and put one on! Of course, that's the easy part. Having privacy, figuring out how/where to hide them (both used and unused) and developing a system for staying in them while keeping discrete is what everyone has questions about until they figure out what works for them.

Good question Blu4!

Regards,

Honu

• Like 1

First of all am I crazy about doing it ? Second of all would like to meet and talk about this with someone . I like the feel of them . But I just need to know if there are real people doing it . But seeing by this site that's it's true . Ty for what info so far . If someone would like to exchange numbers to text to chat I'm willing .

I also would like to know what are the best kind to wear . I presently fit into a toddler pull up . There a little tight but I like them . Are there any adult diapers that are like a pull up that feel the se way? Also I need to know r there quiet ones like pull ups so if I'm wearing them no one can know I am ?I guess I am referring to the diaper noise.

AB Universe has a new line of diapers that came out earlier this year that are pretty quiet. They are ABU Cushies w/ Cloth-Like Cover! I've tryied them and they are just like their normal ABU Cushies but with no crinkle. They are in no way a pull-up, but they do sell those as well which are a different brand than ABU.

Check out the site. Also I suggest to shop around. So far I found ABU to be a great brand and they do give-a-ways from their twitter and FB pages and they also have coupons that can go anywhere from 10% to 15% off your total. I recently bought 2 boxes of their super dry kids with the second box being half off from a coupon I received in an email.

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-cushiescloth.asp

Well I thank you very much for the information. My next question wil be this. Is there people at home dressing up like babies? Using bottles ? And I guess how far r people going with this? I wanna or my mind is telling me to get the bottle and the passifiet. And some toys to go along with it. I dunno maybe I'm crazy.

Well I thank you very much for the information. My next question wil be this. Is there people at home dressing up like babies? Using bottles ? And I guess how far r people going with this? I wanna or my mind is telling me to get the bottle and the passifiet. And some toys to go along with it. I dunno maybe I'm crazy.

Sorry about the double post. Now the exciting thing. I wore a diaper to work . I was out taking readings on some things and something went wrong . Got it corrected but in the middle of it I had to pee . Well. I just went . It felt good . Let me know if this has happened to u .

Timmerg,

Welcome to the community. You are not crazy for wanting the security and confidence that wearing a diaper provides. If there are other issues, that's not my professional field ;) While you are asking for phone numbers, what I can suggest it the chat feature on this site. Consider your feelings about all this and realize that is a private side of most of our lives. We can use screen names and converse, through the board, IM and chat discretely. Try communicating these ways first and then try asking for a phone number when you have developed a friendship.

Yes, many people, including me, have had the pleasant experience of being out in public, especially on the job, and letting it go into the diaper. We don't usually follow those stories with how we got ourselves changed because that is the big challenge with wearing 24/7.

Hope you enjoy DD and check out the other sections of the forum. There is a lot of info scattered around. Also, you can meet people by writting stories or participating in a role play. Enjoy!

Timmerg your talking about regression/role playing with all the baby stuff. there are people who do that. search the forum for that kind of activity. I'm sure something will pop up for you.