LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Pplz!

my name is stephany, im 25, and, i am actually here for afew reasons. i have afew medical conditions, but the only one that really pertains to why i'm here is the spinabifida. thanks to the spinabifida, i am incontinent. however, that never really bothered me. even as a younger child, i never let any of my disabilities get to me. after we tried just about all the treatments and medications out there for my incontinence, to no avail, i guess at some point, my mind turned my diaper issues into something to enjoy. hey, im not complaining, as long as i can be happy with who i am, who cares, right? lol i am also transgendered, but i have other support networks for that. i realize there is a place for that here, and i will likely have to use that section at one time or another, but i am mainly here just to be around ppl who share my love of the diapered world, and support my fellow pplz. i myself am not an adult baby, though i have been with afew, and i must say, i really dont get why its such a misunderstood thing. then again, society will misunderstand and twist everything they can nowadays. anywho, that's my introduction. i hope to have a good time and meet lots of cool ppl here and make some new friends. :)

And the Trans girls are taking over :groupwave: (note to self have DD add a LGBT flag sometime for the community ^_^)

Welcome to the family. You'll find that there are alot (and growing daily it seems) trans men and woman on here :)

enjoy your stay

lol woohoo! yay for trans pplz! you make it sound like we're the children of the corn or something. *zombie walk* "join us, join us!" lol just kidding. well, at least i know im not the only one here. *note to self, at daily diaper to bookmarks of places to visit every day*