LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hola From Colorado! :P

Hi every booty! :cookiemonster: I'm kayla, how are you guys? :wub: I am a very weird little bundle of crazy from the state what with all the mountains, I'm transgendered and more of an ab than a dl, not even so much an ab really, I just really enjoy diapers and some "babyish" things like binkys and teddy bears and lots of more kid like stuff, but it's such a part of my personality I don't really think of it as role playing or anything like that really, just me you know? I really am kind of shy so bear with my if I'm not so open upfront, I seem to open up more the more I know someone. I've convinced myself to work up the courage to make a profile on here and be apart of an ab/dl community because I really am tired of having no friends or people to talk to who also share an interest, and I don't know if this is the kind of place for making friends, or more of a community type discussion forum, but I'll adapt either way I suppose :angel_not: I'd really like to make friends with people who are into more than just this as well of course, but the common bond is kinda important as well, I just seemed to have bad luck with every other community where everyone instantly got all pervy or had little or nothing else to say except on this subject, anyway I hope everyones having an awesome monday and feel free to ask more if my little intro wasn't really that great. :P