LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends In Ne Close To Hastings, Grand Island, Kearney....Anyone Around Here?

Hello everyone!

I'm still kinda new to being a mommy, but I'm really enjoying it so far. When my boyfriend told me he wore diapers and liked being babied, I said I'd do my best to do it right. If it made him happy, I was more than willing to try it. Now, almost three months later, we're still together and happy as ever. :) A short time ago, he mentioned how much he'd like to meet people close to where we live that share his interests. After a bit of thought, I decided to try some chat rooms and see if anyone lived close enough to talk to. If anybody reading this is living in Nebraska close to Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, or even Lincoln or Omaha, it'd be great to hear from you!! I'd love to be able to put him in contact with people he can talk to from close to home. Thanks so much for any replies!

Best wishes to all,

25happymommy18

• Like 1

Happymommy it's great to hear that him telling you he wore diapers turned out so well. I know he probably wants people closer to his own age to meet with and talk to but if I lived close I be happy to. Super happy for both of you and send those best wishes right back to you.

Thanks for that! I'm actually pretty sure age wouldn't matter to him. He's almost 9 years older than me, and he has friends of all ages. It might be good for him to be able to talk to someone older about wearing. That way he could ask questions and learn from a more experienced person. Illinois is a bit far to meet, yes, but would you mind keeping in touch online? I'm fairly new to this whole thing myself and I'm sure to have questions of my own along the way.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm still kinda new to being a mommy, but I'm really enjoying it so far. When my boyfriend told me he wore diapers and liked being babied, I said I'd do my best to do it right. If it made him happy, I was more than willing to try it. Now, almost three months later, we're still together and happy as ever. :) A short time ago, he mentioned how much he'd like to meet people close to where we live that share his interests. After a bit of thought, I decided to try some chat rooms and see if anyone lived close enough to talk to. If anybody reading this is living in Nebraska close to Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, or even Lincoln or Omaha, it'd be great to hear from you!! I'd love to be able to put him in contact with people he can talk to from close to home. Thanks so much for any replies!

Best wishes to all,

25happymommy18

I live in Lincoln am 29 and am very interested in diapers. My wife recently found out and wasn't very happy at all. Want to be able to express my feeling of being a baby. Not a care in the world but to be diapered.

Thanks for the reply! If you'd like to keep in touch with my boyfriend and I, just shoot me a message on here and we can exchange some information and talk a bit. :) Sorry to hear that your wife isn't happy about the diapers, though. I do hope you guys can work something out.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm a experienced ab, I had a gf/mommy for 5 years. Unfortuntley I'm bipolar, and didn't accept it, so I lost her.

I've accepted it now, on meds for 6 years, trying to get my life straight and meet that special someone.

I'm in Kansas City Missouri, not looking to meet, but willing to talk to you and your boyfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a experienced ab, I had a gf/mommy for 5 years. Unfortuntley I'm bipolar, and didn't accept it, so I lost her.

I've accepted it now, on meds for 6 years, trying to get my life straight and meet that special someone.

I'm in Kansas City Missouri, not looking to meet, but willing to talk to you and your boyfriend.

Great to meet you! I'm glad you were able to accept that and get help for it. You're definitely on the right track there! I'd be glad to talk sometime. Message me if you'd like and we can get to know each other. :)

happymommy

• 5 years later...