LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Non Dl Friend To Diaper Herself

I have a friend who i chat with on the computer about fun kinky stuff, we meet for drinks here and there too, we joked about setting up a fet site so folks could pay us to look at sceens, like most sites.

I joked about diapers, and she said that would be fun. So after an extensive chat we went to a hotel room with a case of beer and a case of adult diapers. She works at a pharmacy so she snagged them, we drank like hell and put diapers on and wet them and changed each other and drank more and wet more and laughed more.

The next morning the cleaning lady walked in as I was changing her diaper and mine was sagging... we cracked up and so did she.

We plan on doing this again but she wants to encorperate more baby things, like the beer in baby bottles, and burping each other

Hey man great job on convincing someone to diaper themselves withyou. all my friends would think that is weird or wrong. I hope you have even more fun next time. :)

post-6425-1146536832_thumb.jpg

post-6425-1146536832_thumb.jpg

Sounds as though you have found something of a soul mate. Hope all works out. Should send some photos here so people could get an idea of your pictures. Have fun, which sounds as though you are. Many of us are envious!