LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music And Poetry

Well, I've been on this psychotic endeavor as of late to end every secret that I keep via my art as both a musician and spoken word poet. So, i'm going to start a song and a poem about the topic of bedwetting. Anything anyone would want to be said in either? Not saying it'll go in, but I'm looking for added inspiration.

That's a great idea! When I write poetry or music, the material that comes from very personal subjects feels more raw and powerful than other material. However, it is also pretty intimidating. I applaud you for having the courage to do this. I would suggest including good concrete detail, and especially to express the sensory detail associated with bedwetting. Maybe also dip into associations the sensations bring to you. Just don't turn it into a half assed limerick. End rhyme is sooooo last century.

Hey! I like end rhyme, for the record! But my stuff is spoken word. At least this piece will be. Probably a heavy emphasis on the psychological implications, too, given that it's my major. lol