LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mama Drama Vh1

It's so fun watching vanillas freaking out (non-kinky people). I think they might totally lose it if they ever lose it (bladder and/or bowel control that is). I mean what is the big deal? Of course I wouldn't just leave them lying around though. That part I could see freaking out about. The Mom has some issues there I think.

Leaving used dips just laying around is pretty nasty. I can understand Jay using diapers to avoid lines and general nastiness in club toilets... but why baby diapers? With the plethora of adult diapers and pullups on the market she could wear something that actually fits.

Leaving used dips just laying around is pretty nasty. I can understand Jay using diapers to avoid lines and general nastiness in club toilets... but why baby diapers? With the plethora of adult diapers and pullups on the market she could wear something that actually fits.

I think the primary purpose of avoiding adult diapers and pullups is an attempt to keep the public from taking much notice. From the video, it appears that the others were more off-put by the method of disposal. Had they placed the used garments in the proper reciprocal, than I am sure it would not have been such an issue. Take notice, folks, on how the public will likely view this video. The "creep factor" is largely absent, and in the end they find themselves wishing they had a professional janitor to handle the clean up. This is indeed a far cry from some of the "documentaries" about AB/DL's that have sprouted up in recent times. And what do those ABDLs on the documentaries buy? Adult diapers and pullups, of course.