LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forming New Habits...

NewBaby94

So, I spent the entirety of this weekend in nothing but diapers, using my pacifier and bottle the whole time.

At first, it was a little bit difficult to use my diapers, as I wasn't holding anything in. Anytime I had to go #1 or #2, I just went. It was really quite wonderful.

The pacifier was a little bit interesting to get used to as well.

However, now that I'm at the end of my 24/7 weekend, I took a shower and as I got out, I noticed I had to pee. Strangely enough, my very first thought was "Better put on a diaper." I think it's kind of indicative that I'm getting used to going potty in my pants. Also, I found that it was actually sort of difficult to go any place that wasn't my diaper. I tried to pee in the shower, but just couldn't get myself to, same with the potty. But once I had my diaper on, I was able to just let it all go.

I also have started just completely forgetting that I'm suckling on my paci, it's just natural for me now. hehehe...

Not sure if I should be concerned or not, as this is all true... But for now, I'm happy with it. I'm having a great time.

Just posted for your comments, considerations, and thoughts :)

You seem like you're having little trouble in unpotty trainning yourself. That's kind of surprising, seeing as potty training is a lesson that's pretty deeply embeded...at least in me. I haven't spent a whole weekend in diapers, heck I think that 2/3rds of a day might be my longest run - but even when I wore diapers every weekend (I don't wear at the moment), I always had to spend a lot of time focusing on relaxing and deep breaths and letting it go before I could fill my diaper.