LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Bi

wetdiap

How about Forced Bi?

I have a fantasy about having a girl putting me in some thick diapers (maybe even dressing me up a little) and making me blow her man or fluff him up for her, then either taking his load on my face or in my mouth. I've never done anything like this and I'm not turned on by men at all, but the idea turns me on sooo much. The humiliation and domination of it would be an amazing thrill! Has anyone heard of this and what do you all think??

I think it sounds like you like to be dominated. I live with a BDSM master (I am not into the lifestyle myself, I just live with them) and I see it a lot when we get slave trainees in. They love to be told what to do, no matter what it is they are doing. ;3 That is how I get changed until my mommy gets back from Afghanistan. I tell them, they do it. Nothing sexual happens for me, but they get aroused just by being told what to do.

• 8 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a thought, do you think that deep down you are attracted to men, but social conditioning stops you believing it? So if you're forced into it, it's not your choice, but you get what you want?

I know I'm a bit like that, want to play with dick, but not really gay. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...