LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Gwandma!

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

You're on your way to your nice grandma's house and she loves taking care of her wittle baby, even when he/she makes a poopy in his/her diapers. Post a picture of what your ideal grandma looks like, shes sweet and loving and has tons of experience with diaper changing too! It doesn't have to be anyone famous, just whoever you'd want to see looking down at you as you're being cleaned up with care!

post-43084-0-12045600-1344025188_thumb.j

post-43084-0-12045600-1344025188_thumb.j

I've always kind of disagreed with sourcing photographs from google or elsewhere as if they are all just free stock photographs provided by consent for anyones useage.

The main reason being because if you stop to think about it, the woman in that image probably is someone's grandmother.

That's just my thoughts on it though. I understand this is only meant to be abit of harmless fun.

My ideal grandmother IS my (paternal) grandmother. She doesn't know that I'm little as well as the fact that I'm a T-boy & gay. I'm planning on telling her the latter two things within the next year, for two reasons - she deserves to know, and because it's important. That said, I have no idea if I'll ever tell her I'm little because I don't want her to think she did something "wrong" to cause it or worry about me more than she already does if it's avoidable.

However, she is a wonderful woman, that with or without her knowing about the fact that I'm little, I'm proud to call Gramma. She raised 5 children and has....I don't even remember how many grandchildren, but she and my Pap (grandfather) helped raise my older sister and I - we were over at Gramma & Pap's a LOT, more so than our cousins. Since I was the youngest of the grandchildren until my baby sister was born when I was 10, my Gramma considers me the "baby", still. Not just the baby, though. I'm HER baby, so she says to this day.

I have fond memories of her and Pap taking care of my sister and I, and I still get that look of maternal love - the same one I did whenever I was chronologically little. I realize not everyone is this lucky in the grandparent department, but I'm so thankful I was & am. I love my Gramma, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

For obvious reasons, I won't post her picture, but I wanted to respond.

~ moogle