LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest johnwang56

I have never felt more glad to live so close to the ABU warehouse. I seriously don't know how I got so damn lucky! And not trying to rub it in too much: The entire warehouse smells like their baby scent :D ! It has to be what walking into heaven fells like.

I should also say about their service: Nice people. I have met most have the staff and every one of em where/are very nice and helpful. I was trying to pick up an order one day, and after being told that their warehouse was open until 4pm I went down around 2pm trying to pick up my order only to find a closed warehouse (this is why they have you call and and set up an "appointment"). I literally drove by them entering the business complex as they where driving out (didn't know it at the time). After a quick call to the number on the door, one of the business owners came down from their house to get me my order! Not a single problem and she was VERY NICE about it!

Customer service can be different when you have a real person standing in front of you versus over the internet or text, but the fact that one of the owners came back to full a customer order gets a 5/5 star rating in my book. It's an honest family business, doing their best to serve a community they are a part of!

I just found out I live on the same street as ABU, and less than a mile away, I think I'll place an order this weekend.

I went down around 2pm trying to pick up my order only to find a closed warehouse

On Google Street View, their warehouse looks like a public storage place. Is that correct? Maybe it's time for a Seattle to Snohomish field trip!

Ordered from them when Cushies first came out and I had no issues(that was back when there were lots of complaints). They ship just like Bambino Diapers. Very discreet. Yeah... and they do send a couple of lollipops.

The debate between bambino vs abuniverse(SDK & Cushie) is like Pampers vs Huggies. I like and use both companies.

Superdry Kids = Good daytime diaper

Cushies= Good playtime diaper

Bambino= Good heavy wetter diaper

apply as needed

• Like 1

On Google Street View, their warehouse looks like a public storage place. Is that correct? Maybe it's time for a Seattle to Snohomish field trip!

Yup, the last building right before the Bickford bridge that crosses over highway 9
  • 4 weeks later...

I am working on a spreadsheet that compares prices, shipping, sample prices, etc between Bambino, ABU, XPMed, and any other online store you guys recommend. So far it just seems to be those three that are the reasonable contenders. Anyone buy from any other stores besides these three?

Looking back through the posts, i have to agree that ABU is a pretty good site to buy from as far as the reduced cost with coupons goes and customer service, but right now, they're almost completely out of stock of almost everything disposable, so I'm thinking about getting some medium bambino classicos, even though they'll be a bit big on me. Also, i think 4 tabs are better than 2, because with an adult frame (mine is still kinda adolescent, but still counts!) You need a little more snugness and 2 tabs just doesn't seem to get the top of the diaper snug as well s the lower parts that will leak as much as just holding them onto your body. Maybe I'm just too small though......