LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Saw A Commerical To Glow In The Dark Pull Up

I really wish KCWW would make these in the 4T-5T size--it's not like bedwetters who are too small for GoodNites and too big for 3T-4T Night-Time Pull-Ups don't exist.

DiaperboyMKE, I'm glad to hear that you're letting your daughter wear these at night. I'd probably do the same thing if I were in your situation. If I had children I definitely wouldn't push something like this on them but I wouldn't deny them something like diapers if they asked for them either. Besides, as someone who sleeps better in GoodNites then regular underwear I can definitely understand why a person would prefer to wear a diaper to bed.

• 1 month later...

I think Parents will love this, aside from the obvious benefit of being able to see when their toddler comes in to their room when they should be in bed, there is also an opportunity here to use this technology as a potty training aid. if the Pull up lights up when wet, this could help cure bed wetting much quicker.

That said I also feel that the Diaper company's have gone to far with this. A Glow in the dark Pull-Up is bound to have many UN-necessary chemicals in it that will contribute towards Diaper Rash. The same can be said for other diapers with added features such as Huggies Cool-Alert.

These were designed to Alert the child to being wet by going cold and making the kid uncomfortable. While it was a good idea, in practice these diapers caused a 47% increase in Diaper Rash and 16.8% increase of Admissions to Hospital for Diaper Rash.

It is Likely That these Glow in the Dark Pull-Ups will have the same effect.

I do not think that the diaper company's should be adding any more features to their products then those that are absolutely necessary for a Diaper to do it's job.

No wonder people are wandering why kids are staring school in diapers more often.