LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couple Of Questions

I got my hands on some tena slip super about a month or two ago thanks to my boyfriend and have been wearing them as often as I can.

It struck me earlier when I had a rather large leak (Thankfully at home) that I might not be putting the things on right or I might've just used it too much.

So I'm wondering, how much can they hold (In terms of use, not really ml since I have no idea how many ml I put out ^^") and if there's any advice for putting them on properly. As it is, I'm laying on it and pulling the front just over my bellybutton then taping each side (bottom tapes first, for each, then top.)

Thanks ^^"

i'm not sure if it's a positioning problem, since it's not like your putting them on back to front or anything like that

Maybe your wetting them too much. Do you wet multiple times in the same nappy?

From my own experiences wearing tena slip maxi I felt like they hold alot. I was able to wet myself at least once confident they wouldn't leak.

That being said I did find they had leaked once or twice at the back when I sat down in a really wet nappy. Or sometimes it leaked out over the top if I was lying down and wet a lot.

I do think they are generally a good product though, I think you just try and need to work out what you can get away with and maybe change more often, or wet more frequently so that your not holding a lot in your bladder and flooding them.

Hope this helped.

If you go on you tube and search for Tena slip maxi there is a detailed vid of how to put them on propperly. I wear them too and after watching this discovered that I wasn't positioning the tapes correctly!

The vid is probably the way to go, but I found that if you apply the bottom tapes laying down insure you are firmly pulling the front snug before taping.

Then stand and give the back of the diaper a nice tug and do a shimmy abit to insure the diaper is planted well in the crotch then tape the top tapes. See if that helps. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies ^^

Looking at the vid, and taking Repaid's advice with putting it on, I'd say it's likely a mixture of the two (Though mainly overusing it I think)