LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents Of To France For 3 Weeks

Hi im 19 years old my name is sean my parents are leavving to france for 3 weeks i am haveing 2 cases of abri form x plus sent to my house while they are gone. They know i wear diapers and are fine with it so i guess i could order them anytime i wnated but anyway. I need some ideas as to what to do Peace out

AIM/ Yahoo IM: diaperLover4Life

19/Male

California/90266

DL/AB/

You should wear 24/7, wish my parents would leave that long. If you can make your poop runny and take a dump, hard shit sucks in my opinion. Maybe listen to those hypnosis mp3s every night and see if they work on you, I hear you have to do it every night though with out missing. As all it is a mind thing then you could easily start controlling it again with in a few days I'm sure.

Anyways that is what I would do, and order so cool plastic pants!

1) I will assume that you respect your parents and their home. Maybe you have already done this. But I'd suggest a plastic mattress sheet under your bed sheet, at least while they are gone. You are going to wear 24/7... What fun! But you will also be learning about what works and what doesn't and may find leaking in bed happens. So this suggestion is to protect the expensive mattress. Sheets can be so easily washed. Some don't like to leak and you may not - so you may want to double diaper at nite although that ups the price and reduces the time your arriving stash will last. Or, you may kinda like the leaking :blush: You naughty boy. Anyway, a cheap plastic mattress cover in white can be found in the Sears bedding department usually. I carry one with me on all my business trips, but mine is a baby print plastic sheet, somewhat more expensive.

2) Maybe this is a chance to meet others. Go to aby.com and join. It's free. After joining, check out the events forum. It seems to me like I have seen get togethers in socal quite frequently. Some are at a bar, but many are not. Read through and see what has happened in the past 6 - 9 months in your area. At the least you could post there and see if the regulars want to or are planning to meet.

3) Have fun!

Sounds as though you have enough Abri form x plus to last much longer than there trip. And nice to have such understanding parents. Would be even better with understanding friends. Life can get very lonely by oneself. Mattess cover sounds like a good idea, which with the parents, may already be in place. Don't know what is or isn't allowed in your home, but do try and enjoy yourself during the 3 weeks and beyond. Understanding parents can be a real mental boost too, extra points awarded. If not working or in school, then will have much time for indulging in your desires. Go for it. And report back as many, here, would envy your situation. And assuming you have great fun, would be interested in hearing about it as well.