LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Closet Find!

drynot

So I cleaned out my closet where I usually store my diapers. Lo and behold I found an old bag of Bambino Bianco's from a couple of years ago. They are the ones with the light blue waist band.

Made me quite happy. Just thought I'd share :smiley-baby-boy:

Well they were not in the closet. I was about 10 when I saw my cloth diapers and plastic pants from babyhood. I had just come in from outside play and saw them on the dining room table. My mother had them all neatly folded on the table. I asked her where all of that "stuff" had came from. "Oh" she said, those are yours from a long time ago kiddo. I just about fell over, OMG those are mine? Trying not to look too interested. Yep kiddo, your Aunt Shirley is coming over tomorrow to pick them up. I am not sure if she could detect my lost of breath and otter feeling of hopelessness. There I was looking at my diapers and pps for the first time and they were going to be gone tomorrow. She left them on the table to the next day. Needless to say I did not return to outside play. After she had inspected and counted all the diapers and pps she when on to do other things in the house. The first chance I got, I was over there touching, feeling and smelling them. I was very careful to replace them as I found them while making many trips the table. The rest of the day and night every chance I got when mom was not near, I was at the table with my diapers and pps. I had this feeling of disappear knowing my diapers and pps were going to disappear tomorrow. I even thought about taking a few and hiding them. But, I knew I would get my ass beat with the belt if caught.Yep, that is the way it was done in the sixties. If you got in trouble, you were going to have a red ass for awhile, and not from diaper rash. Well next day came, and indeed my diapers and pps when away. Just one day to touch and feel them. I think I still suffer from PTSD. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder LOL!