LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Work

Ya know, most of u guys here are parinod about wearing diapers in public. Look at us girls, we wear ours under our skirts, dresses and people don't ask us about it. I even wear my diapers out when i'm in my backyard.

Yes - but would you wear a very thick diaper under trousers. I have no problem doing that in my free time as I wear loose fitting trousers, but it would be noticeable under my work trousers

Regards

Richard

Yes - but would you wear a very thick diaper under trousers. I have no problem doing that in my free time as I wear loose fitting trousers, but it would be noticeable under my work trousers

Regards

Richard

I wear Molicare Supers under pants all the time, and no one has ever said a word to me about wearing a diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear them to work I usually only wet them once and then change but I wear pull ups to work underskirts and they are easy to change. It is nice especially when stuck in a meeting and you have to pee.

That must be the ultimate turn on.I wear them every wear at times,even work.I wore diapers to the dentist,church,doctor,food shopping,movies,hikeing,fishing,swimming,the gym,bars ,dineing out,parties ,with nothing else on for a ride in the car.Parks, and entertaining frinds and in the public pool under my shorts.

I love it.Ronaldronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

People don't spend all day with an ear to your ass. I wear in public all the time, and I have yet to get so much as a funny look that I could attribute to wearing a diaper. It's out of most people's realm of experience, so even if they "see" something they're more likely to think you gained some weight in the butt. If you leak, they're going to think you spilled something on yourself. Maybe someone with a sense of humor will say you peed your pants.

And so what if you walk around with a funny look on your face? People are not automatically going to think "Hey, Bob sure looks weird today. He must be wearing a diaper..."

Unless your boss routinely strip searches you if you're having an off day, I think you're fine.

Not to say everyone needs to wear to work. Some people don't like to mix business and pleasure, and that's just fine as well. I'm just saying there's no need to be paranoid.

You are 100 % right.I wear them every wear with out a problum.Rubber pants over them helps conceal the nois but the new depends are not noisey.I dont care if the ladys know any way.It is a turn on for me..Ronald

People don't spend all day with an ear to your ass. I wear in public all the time, and I have yet to get so much as a funny look that I could attribute to wearing a diaper. It's out of most people's realm of experience, so even if they "see" something they're more likely to think you gained some weight in the butt. If you leak, they're going to think you spilled something on yourself. Maybe someone with a sense of humor will say you peed your pants.

And so what if you walk around with a funny look on your face? People are not automatically going to think "Hey, Bob sure looks weird today. He must be wearing a diaper..."

Unless your boss routinely strip searches you if you're having an off day, I think you're fine.

Not to say everyone needs to wear to work. Some people don't like to mix business and pleasure, and that's just fine as well. I'm just saying there's no need to be paranoid.

I agree with you 100% I wear them allways.I really dont care if the ladys know or suspect.I want them to know and see there reaction.I get mostly positive ones or none at all..Ron

• 1 year later...
Guest RyanBlues

I am a manager at a video store. We have one girl, a 21 year old college student who wants to work with physically handicapped adults and children once she graduates. She is the only co worker that knows I wear diapers. On my shift it's always her, myself and at least one or 2 other employees. If I need a change I go over and tell her or if other ppl are around we have a secret gesture we use. Then we go in the back room where we have an extremely well hidden supply of diapers and wet wipes. I'll lay down and she changes me disposes of the old diaper in the dumpster out back and we go back to work. She does it because I'm ucordinated and have trouble with the tapes. She doesn't seem to mind doing it but her paycheck is a lot bigger than the other people there and she knows why. Anyway, that's how I handle it at work.