LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Punishment Clothing Item

Billiardnut

I was searching around and found a new "locking onsie" that is very practical and very effective for those of us who need a little correcting every now and then.

It is called the Houdini Security Suite made by Posey. I have added a link for this thing, there are videos and pictures of the garment and it's usage.

http://www.posey.com...Suit__3420.aspx

It is made of mesh, it goes on like a sleeveless shirt, the only difference is the material that is brought up between the legs (from the back) and a canvas strap goes through a middle slot and one loop on the right and left. The garment is designed to keep a person in bed by tying the straps to the bed rails however it is just as effective with a leather belt and some small master locks to make sure the leather belt cannot be taken off (since the belt will fit through the loops in the front).

When the garment is on, a diaper will not be coming off and it is very difficult to get to your private area especially if you are wearing a diaper and the garment is secured around your waste.

Anyways - my girlfriend secured me in this garment last week with a dry 24/7, abena diaper insert and locking plastic pants (just for extra precaution) and not only could I not get to the padlock on the plastic pants (due to the garment covering it) but I couldnt have taken it or the diaper off if I had to. She sent me off to work, I was locked in for about 10 hours and I have to admit that the garment was very comfortable to wear all day, very effective as well (I might add) and definatley kept the diapers where they belong. I returned home with a very very dirty diaper. She changed me then tied me to the bed for the rest of the evening - using the straps as they were intended. Once again - very effective garment.

The garment comes in 3 sizes, they are by weight range. I got the largest weight range available (up to 190lbs), I weigh about 270 and the garment fits me snug in the torso but very comfortably in the crotch and everywhere else.

I suggest this for anybody wanting to live on the edge every now and then.

I found one off of ebay for about $46.00 (in USA) which included shipping. I attempted to order directly from Posey but they advised that they no longer sell directly to the public and referred me to a distributor (I cant remember the name of company) however, when I checked the distributor they didnt sell the garment.

If you are able to get one and try it out let me know what you think.

I attached a picture so you kind of get an idea of what it looks like. Again it is all heavy-duty mesh. Watch the video at the site to get an idea of how it is applied and everything.

Hope you enjoy !

Archived