LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Accessorizing

yedimuffin

So I just go my license and I just got the ability to drive to a store and buy diapers. I bought those, pacifiers, powder, wipes, and a bottle. What else should I get? Also should I get my girlfriend anything shes been very open minded and willing so should I buy her anything to be a good "baby sitter"?

No one can tell you what you should get. Get started with what you have. See what you like, what feels good and let your gf get started at her own speed and at her own level of participation.

If you're looking for ideas, go to the main story section and also to the story forum. Read a variety of stories and see which ideas sound good to you and which don't appeal at all. You can get your gf involved in this also...she might even come up with some ideas on her own to spring on you! Wouldn't that be fun? Or not...

My point is, don't wait for others. Follow your heart and keep your gf involved at a level she enjoys and feels rewarded for. Experiment together and talk, talk, talk so she doesn't get into things only to make you happy but not getting something for herself.

A gf who is open minded and willing needs to be cultivated carefully to keep the relationship working for both of you. You've got a treasure! Build on it rather than burn it up!

Good luck!!