LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something I'M Thinking Of Trying

Ok guys, bear with me, here.

First of all, let me say, that I have never ACTUALLY warn, in my adult life. I have only fantasized about it.

Guess you could call me a closet DL :/

Anyway, I have had sleeping issues, for a very long time. Part of it, is waking up and not going back to sleep. I have had to get up and pea EVERY SINGLE night for as long as I can remember.

It has helped recently, to start setting a "middle of the night alarm," to get up, because if I get up EARLY enough, I can go back to sleep.

HOWEVER, last night, for the first time I can remember, I DID NOT get up to go. I woke up NEEDING to, but being so tired, (and probably also because I was at my grandmother's house, where it is so incredibly quite and peaceful,) I just went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was fine. I hadn't wet the bed, and I just went and used the bathroom normal.

So, this got me wondering. Could I possibly TRAIN myself to sleep all night through? If so, I want to get some protection, for insurance purposes. Now, I am not talking about waking up in the night and intentionally USING the diapers. (as I remember someone posted on hear awhile back that that can MAKE you incontent) I just want some insurance "just in case"

Does anyone have any recomendations about sizes/types of diapers for first time/night time use?

Also about ordering them. I am in my 20s and live with my parents and would rather they didn't know, right now.

Hope you guys don't think of me as a "ABDL "chicken" as it were. But, any advice would be great. Thanks :)

Well....normally I would recommend a nice high end diaper such as Bambino's or Dry 24/7 but if you're just looking for some 'just in case' diapers then anything will do IMO. I don't think you need to spend lots of money for a premium brand in this instance.

Abena makes some fine products that would likely fit the bill and won't break the bank. Tranquility also puts out a great diaper for a good price. Or you could go for one of the domestic brands such as Attends or Depend but they are somewhat inferior in comparison to the two other brands I mentioned and woefully sub par when compared to Bambino and Dry 24/7 IMO. However they CAN be easier to get quickly providing you live in a major center.

The problem I can see is that you want them for night time use. That is mainly why I use the premium brands as opposed to the lesser store bought ones. Sure I've had to deal with a leak or two but most things considered the brands I use for nighttime wetting are Bambino's and Dry 24/7's. They are just so superior to store bought brands in many ways besides absorbancy. YMMV of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Also about ordering them. I am in my 20s and live with my parents and would rather they didn't know, right now.

Since you can't order any diapers. I would say go with depend max protection with tabs. Not the best diaper. But about the best you can get in stores.

Good luck. :)