LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello And Good News Everyone.

Hello after many years following this website and lurking in the shadows i figured it was a good time to introduce myself.

I'm mike i'm 23 from the northeast. I've been interested in diapers for a long time probably since around the time i was 12. i started buying my own and playing around when i was 16 and it's been uphill or downhill from there.

Like many people I've always had the desire to tell my significant other about my dl side and either resigned myself to keep this to myself or worse try to quite for my partner. I know this secrecy and distrust of whichever girlfriend at the time has caused me to ruin at least one relationship in the past.

But something great has just happened. I told my girlfriend and she accepted me and that part of me. She even asked me to put one on so she could see me in it and the we just layed in bed bsing around and talking all deep and just not getting to heavy with it. She made no assumptions and only asked that i explain things to her as best as i can and to answer her questions honestly. It seems crazy considering we've only known each other for 6 months and only been going out for 3 weeks but we've already experimented with bondage and have formed such a strong bond that something deep inside of me was telling me to tell her. We're both working together today and nothing seems to have changed between us i know its still soon but i hope this works out and i just wanted to share my story to let people know that sometimes things can work out with the right approach and the right person.

Welcome to DD.

glad to hear you have told your S/O and all went well! it seldom does

and for those of us that it all goes well for life can be brilliant with it, having been

there in that situation twice myself i remember.

i would say take it easy with it and see how the land lies and not rush in where

angels fear to tread, and take it easy.

And most of all, Well Done!