LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 Diaper Wearing

I am 22 years old and have an apartment with my best friend who does not wear diapers but is in to the babying and changing and she will wet her pants and the bed on occassion. I wear diapers to work the ones i wear to work are the feel wet liner pull ups for toddlers. I love the wet feeling

Last night before bed about an hour before bed I drank about 2 liters of water. And I woke up at 4am with a soaked diaper it was great. I have a lot of diaper stories if any wants to hear let me know.

I'm sure some members will have some replies for you ... :P

You sound like one happy and lucky girl, that's for sure. That much freedom sounds like an excellent thing I'd personally would love to have. Wear to work? That must be interesting, does anyone suspect it or do you not mind? And wetting too? Do you bring extras with you on a daily basis or wait until you get home? Very curious about that much!

Hello Rissa,

that sounds really good. I just wear diapers, when I'm at home and my fathers is at work. I would be to afraid to wear my diapers at the University. One time I got shopping with diapers, but thats all.

I would be glad, if I could go out without minding.

Greetz

post-6235-1145601447.jpg

post-6235-1145601447.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am 22 years old and have an apartment with my best friend who does not wear diapers but is in to the babying and changing and she will wet her pants and the bed on occassion. I wear diapers to work the ones i wear to work are the feel wet liner pull ups for toddlers. I love the wet feeling

Last night before bed about an hour before bed I drank about 2 liters of water. And I woke up at 4am with a soaked diaper it was great. I have a lot of diaper stories if any wants to hear let me know.

I would love to exchange diaper stories.I got 100's of real ones you would love.Please write back and I will tell plenty from 6 years old to 43.Ronald ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com I am in a soaked pamper write now !

post-5407-1148632655_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148632655_thumb.jpg

hi Rissa - nice story to begin your adventures. I also am from chicago, a 53 yr old male. The only chance i had to wear diapers 24/7 was at a recent out of town seminar. I changed into them before driving to the seminar's city (about 3 hrs away) and changed out of them at an oasis on the tollway coming home 3 days later. It was incredible to wear all the time, especially bringing my "bag" out to lunch and to the restroom to change, when everyone else was in the seminar.

I don't wear to work or around the house unless alone. Take care and enjoy, mike

Wearing diapers to work has become second nature for me. I work at a university and with the diversity of people here no one has said a word to me about wearing diapers.

I wet my diapers every day while at work and change them when needed. I use either a restroom or locker room to change depending what time of the day it is, as I try to be as descreat about it as possable.

My boss knows I wear diapers and only says to take care of any problem as they arrise.

• 2 months later...

So nice to know there are others that love to be in diapers and use them too. I usually get into mine about 10:00 pm but can only wear for about 2 hours. I tried to give this up (see my other topic post) but there is no way I can.

Rissa - if you work downtown, lunch is my treat! Let's hear all your stories. woo hoo! Thanks for the post, Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it wasn't for 24/7 but my latest experience was yesterday when I had the day off to get a garage door installed. I put on two depends (medium then large) at 7 in the morning. By 8, I was pretty wet. The installers showed up about 8:30. By this time the diapers had really expanded. I kept wearing and wetting until my first change around 9:30. Put on two more. They were done around 11:30 and I was soaked. So wrote them a check and was wetting myself as I did that. But I was hungry so when they left, I got in my car and went to burger king. Now, on the way over, I felt my bowel move and thought oh gawd no. I don't like that. But okay, thats what diapers are for. So I parked fairly far away, like the other side of the center. I walked over, accepting the pushes that were happening. I ordered and then, as i walked out, it really started to push and i let it. I stopped and stooped a little and pushed. Right there in the parking area. Oh my - i thought it felt so good instead of hating it. My load fully filled my bum so much. I walked to my car and thought - great - i got to sit to get home. ohhhhhhh it went all over in my diaper - if someone saw me i would have been so humilitated. Gently I sat and it felt so good. After I got home, i even stayed in it for awhile. Clean up was a chore - no doubt. But its got me rethinking doing #1's and #2's in my diapers. I guess if I come to accept pooping in it, it may led to full t ime. Thanks all