LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'M Kif!

Kif

Hello DD community!

Call me Kif or Kiffer. Whatever suits you best.

I've been watching this community for several years, and have been contemplating getting involved for quite some time. What better way to get to know you as a community than to actually sign up and start interacting? XD

So, aside from diapers, I like to draw and enjoy playing Minecraft. I haven't touched my DeviantArt account for a while (search for PureAndWithoutAge), but you can check me out if you like; one of my pieces was featured here on DD, once.

In my personal life, I have a wonderful person that loves me and whom I love very much, and we hope to spend a long time together in a place where we can be legally bonded. (hint hint) Enough of that. :)

Also, I love to study engineering and business--it's great to know enough to know that I really know nothing. :)

Regardless, I will run a Lean business and I'm working on developing adult pocket diapers that actually work--and when I've earned my DD stripes, I'll start a thread about them and post pictures in the gallery. So far, they've been well-received on ADISC...I think my gallery is public there, so feel free to look me up if you are curious.

On that note, I've been involved on ADISC since long before it was ADISC. Now that I'm older and (hopefully) more mature I'm seeking to become more involved with a more adult crowd and would love to learn more about you guys.

So, in a reverse-psychology moment, I'd like to hear more about you guys. What brought you here? And what do you like to do outside of diapers?

Best Regards,

Kif

Nah... :P

On that note, I absolutely LOVE to watch Futurama! Next to Portlandia and YouTube, it's one of my favorite sources of entertainment.

By the way, it turns out I can post pictures in my gallery already. I am eager to share my work, and I want to be polite as possible (and didn't see spoiler tags), so if you are curious you can view them in my gallery.