LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music Video

It's so depressing that this is the kind of repulsive image that people have of the ABDL world. I don't blame the director or casting person etc. - they might have just seen that AB episode of Taboo and that is now their mental image of the 'stereotype' ABDL person ... but god its really fucking depressing. It seems like it's the only depictions we ever get ... are grossly, embarrassingly, repulsively overweight and/or wearing nothing but a nappy and the odd pacifier. Just the images we don't need carried into popular culture.

Surely there are more of us who don't have a gut the size of Texas, who can happily lift our own body weight, can comfortably do a 10k (~6 miles) run without stopping every 50 meters and wear more than just a nappy and bright pink pacifier.

I know stereotypes are necessarily generalisations - but even even the homosexual crowd get a decent mix of them to pick from (... Freddy Mercury, Boy George, George Michael and Chris Colfer as examples).

Sorry... I don't really have a point I needed to rant about this.

I'm not sure this technically has anything to do with AB's...the song is called "Boys Will Be Boys", and while mainstream women in general seem to dislike AB's, ironically women in general often compare men to babies or say that they want a man who wants a woman, not a mother...I think the fact that there is even an AB scene is entirely secondary to what anybody was doing or thinking.

One other thing, people got on Stanley BIG TIME for "speaking for them" when he was on TV, when they didn't consider themselves to be anything like him...and here you making offensive comments about the physical state of some people, and saying "we"...hey, I will never be part of YOUR "we" there, Adolf.

You were making a fair point up until you invoked Godwin's law.

I believe what Zander was saying was that, when men in diapers are portrayed in media, the person is almost always overweight and looks like a slob. Whether they intended them to be AB or not is irrelevent, the fact is that's how the majority of society will view male ABs.

It's possible that ABs might be thought of not only as overweight, but mentally slow, and even low class or trashy. I'm curious if there are any polls about obesity, income, etc, to offer even a small glimpse into how true or false these stereotypes might be.